Monday, October 3, 2011

3-10-11 SPECIAL LIGHT BEINGS

Hi everyone,

I continue to have some beautiful, magical and amazing experiences with spirit orbs and light beings here at home on my property, in my home and in my healing centre Mulana Kaalinya. I just want to share a few little tidbits.

IN THE RAIN:
I find that in the rain the orbs come out even brighter and clearer. It's as though they love the cleansing nature of the rain.  But they also lose their shape slightly, looking a bit wispy, and breaking down slightly. 


ANGELS:
See in the pic below how they do this. But also take note of the image on the top right. I have had this a few times now in the rain. It always has a bright light in the centre of it. It is an extra special light being, of which my sense tells me is an angel.


Here is another pic taken, where a simlar light being appeared in the rain:


And one more:


Whatever it is, it provides such harmony and peace to our home.


UNUSUAL GLOWING OBJECTS:
There are times when the most unusual light beings appear. Ok, yes, I say unusual, when in fact all of these light beings to you might be unusual. But for me, these light beings have become just a part of life here at our home. They are here, we welcome them and talk to them always, in an effort to maintain our connection, and build on it. But there are light images appearing that really ARE unusual, and I can't work out what they are, but they do shine and shimmer, just like orbs etc. See below:

 No, I don't understand it but it has appeared twice now.


A PATHWAY TO THE OTHER SIDE?
There are also many many rainbow colored images such as this below:

The are interesting in that, they often look as though the spirit orbs are coming out of them. As though they are a tunnel, or pathway, to the 'otherside'. The 'DREAMING'. Sometimes this light being, rushes into this atmosphere from the other side, and then upon seeing me and my camera flash, actually retracts...back into itself to the otherside. Such food for thought.

 


DAY TIME ORB:
See this photo taken in the mid morning as the sun rises high in the sky. The red images appear whenever I take a photo into light or mirrors, when the flash comes back on itself. So I always figure it's to do with cameras, lights etc. BUT, see the orb in the sky behind me over the trees. It is below these trees that my ponies live, where I have overwhelming presence of orbs at night. Well they are there always, but only usually appear in my night or dusk/dawn photos.




There is so much more to tell and share, and contemplate. And I will do so, as I go along. But here is a final image for today:

FACE AND BABY:


I often take photos of my profile to see if there is anyone with me in the photo. What often appears is my breath in the cold or my own aura.. But in this photo, regardless either of these, two images are formed that I can see. One is a pink/brown face appearing over the ridge of my  nose. The other in front of my face is a baby lying on it's side, so it looks like I am nursing and kissing the baby. What do YOU see? I often have faces in the orbs, or in the darkness between the orbs. As though just their face is peering through the darkness from the other side.

That's all for today. I thank God, My Ancestral Spirits for showing that they are all around us here, guiding and protecting us. And I especially thank my darling Mama, who has opened the door to the 'other side' for me, just as she said she would. Darlin. 

Until next time.....

Love

Rob xx





No comments:

Post a Comment