Wednesday, October 12, 2011

12-10-11 LIFE IS ETERNAL

Hi all,

I have the overwhelming sense that life truly is eternal, due to the ongoing interaction with spirit orbs, light beings, spirit energy here at home. The connection continues, and I am in awe of such amazing presence, colors, intensity, the array of sizes and shapes, and the responsiveness of the spirits when I talk to them. The types of connections, interactions and presence is evolving and I feel truly blessed to be able to experience such wonder, with those that have gone before. Whether animal, human, angel, or fairy, they are here. I am a believer!!
Although I have been 'passed' the understanding from those present, that animal and human orbs, are very  much the same, they just choose to come into THIS life and world, in one form or another. Hence, why so often our animals seem so human.....
5am this morning

spirit vapor: I see faces
 Whenever this vapor like being appears, there are most often faces peering through in the dark gaps. Or the vapor itself takes the form/shape of a person, animal of some sort. Whichever way I look at it, I see faces. Usually Aboriginal, adults, children, and sometimes non-Aboriginal faces from the colonial period.
wow!
 This last pic I want to share, appears to be a hand in front of the camera. It is NOT my hand...mine was holding the camera clicking the pic. It looks like a child or baby hand. I have been told by an old psychic friend of mine, who is in his 80's that there are children all around me here (spirit children). When he told me that we already knew because they appear in our photos. He confirmed it for us. Is this the hand of a child? I wonder...........
What is this? a little hand?
Yes it's all just wondrous, special, extremely powerful on a spiritual level and I am deeply humbled by their presence.

Thank you mummy

Love

Rob
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment