Saturday, October 22, 2011

22-10-11 WE ARE DEFINITELY NOT ALONE

Well it's been a little while since my last post, but have been continuing my journey with the Ancestral realm, spirit realm, angelic realm and other light beings. It continues to be an  amazing experience for me, with this wondrous connection getting stronger all the time. I talk to those around me out there at night, and ask them to come closer and show me their faces, so I can know who they are and understand what they need from me. So I am finding that they are. It's just beautiful. Here are some of my experiences over the past week:
masses around caravan out in yard.
beautiful colors and so many orbs
Face on the wall
Hard to see, but there's a large face with hood over head, like in biblical days

You tell me? We don't have animals that glow at night here in Australia. Do we?
huge, large and small orbs
Large hazy orbs. Yes one night they were all hazy.
I see this soooo clearly. What do YOU see? It's amazing and magnificent.
In this last photo I see masses of spirit orbs uniting to form an Angel. Yes, wings and all. I see it so clearly. Does this mean that whilst I am Aboriginal and thoroughly believe in the everlasting life of my ancestors in the dreaming...that the dreaming and heaven could be one and the same? And that our Ancestral beings, as light beings or spirit orbs are our direct connection to God/Biami, our creator? And that the dreaming (or Heaven), is right there within reach, close enough to touch, all around us in the here and now?
I wonder. Profound. And yet really really enlightening. 

Love and Light

Rob xx









No comments:

Post a Comment