Tuesday, January 17, 2012

13-1-12 THE JOURNEY CONTINUES

Hi there,

we are moving well into the New Year at a great speed already. It's a reminder of our need to 'go slow', dance to the beat of our own drum, work at an appropriate pace that allows for our continued health and wellbeing, and that of our families. It's a lesson we all need to learn, and I am no different. And as we start the year it really is important to be mindful of how we can take care of ourselves in mind body and spirit. As we become or remain balanced, happy,  healthy people, we are more likely to promote that within our home, partners, children and family. But work life expects so much of us these days, and we try too hard to meet those unrealistic demands placed upon us. So make a plan (and yes, I have done the same), for how you can pace yourself in a way that you and your family does not miss out on your 'time'. For me, part of my that journey is the continued connection I have to the Spirit World. And as I start the New Year, this amazing connection with the Spirit world, the Ancestors, and other light beings is awe inspiring and humbling. It becomes more and more powerful as time goes on. 

So I continue to share my thoughts and some photos, as a way of raising awareness of the possibilities.....nothing more, nothing less. There is so much that I do not show, as I feel it is so sacred that I must keep that close to me, to work through and with Spirit. But after much consideration and connection with Spirit, I understand that they want me to continue to raise awareness so that maybe in some small way, you out there will be 'open' to them, at some point so they can connect with you too. So here are a few more photos from the past few nights outside here around our property,  and it's truly beautiful. They show themselves in light form, and many often show their faces within the light. Then some will come in human form. Anyway, take a look at the photos below and see, what you see....

There are 7 small spirit orbs here intertwined which usually relates to a family group whose souls remain connected on the other side.
A large number of spirit orbs in moving in formation. Stunning. What else does it look like?
What can I say?
An amazing formation of colored spirit orbs, and see the large sizes throughout the photo. These are guardians/leaders or of the Angelic realm. They are radiating amazing energy to be such large light beings.
I love this photo because it shows the spirit orbs BEHIND the fence.....therefore canceling out the school of thought that these are just 'dust on a lens'. You can see how near and far into the night they are.
See the enormous presence of spirit through/behind this fence. But very little this side of the fence. Incredible.
these orbs look like they are gushing out of the earth.


An amazing array of orbs, and see the colors...e.g. the blue one low right.
Can you see any people and faces? I can. Have a close look.
At the upper left corner you can see the masses coming into the photo to be seen.......
....the photo above then becomes this one......
.....then this one......
....then this one...

...and finally to this one last. All taken about 5 seconds apart. See the top right hand corner. See the face inside that part of the orb?
Again, magnificent colors, sizes and density of orbs.
These orbs go a bit wispy looking in the wind.
This arrangement top right hand corner, looks very much like the one above in bottom right corner.  They tend to move around with me in the dark of night.
Wow!!! what can you see here? take a very close look. It's just beautiful.
Amazing light shooting out of the dark of night.
Same again.
Wow!! See the Snake?
Again, Wow!

Well that's all I have to share from the past week. The photos are ever evolving, I guess as my own 'seeing' and 'knowing' is increasing. I feel they are taking me to the next level. As I often say, I feel honored and humbled to be able to see, hear, sense, feel, and deliberately 'be there' each night, for our Ancestral spirits and other light beings, to come through.  We can all do this, by just making the time, creating that sacred space, and talking to them. Because what I have discovered since I lost my darling mum, is that the dreaming really isn't that far away after all. It's right here beside us and all around us. Try it!

Much love

Rob xx

No comments:

Post a Comment