Tuesday, April 26, 2011

THE WORLD OF SPIRIT ORBS

Hi everyone,

Since the 26th February 2011 til today, I have been on a journey with the ever increasing presence of Spirit Orbs on my property and in my Healing Centre. The presence is overwhelming, magical, beautiful, and ever enlightening. And as I tentatively share just a minute number of these pics (I now have a collection of 100's of pics), I am amazed at the "dust on the lens" belief that so many people have. Just how much dust can ya get on a lens??  

Most of these pics have thousands of orbs in them, and in the most part, they have rings, and they glow/shimmer, there are layers and layers of them, intertwined, and many are literally like balls floating and glowing.  I now use four different cameras...in three cameras, the most amazing smaller orbs appear. In the other, the huge orbs of about 1 metre across appear, they contain rings, and they often contain thousands of smaller orbs. They too, shimmer and shine.

But more amazingly when I look through my iphone camera, those orbs that were 'still' then become 'action' photos, proving that they are living light beings, interacting with me and my camera flash. But they don't go away. It's almost as if they are playing and dancing with me. 
Some pics now have faces appearing in them, whilst in other pics I have groups of orbs that make up the shape of a person. In most cases it is an Aboriginal person. But in other cases, they are also non-Aboriginal.

When we were in QLD at Sea World recently, I took a photo of the dolphin show, and as you will see in the pic to the right, more spirit orbs appeared above the dolphins. I am told that spirit orbs and dolphins are often pictured together around the world, as they appear to be very connected.

I am sharing these photos to show you what 'is possible' in the spirit world. Not to doubt, but to be open. 

take care

love

Rob
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment